What's new

Recent content by Jrjohnny

  1. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    With the big game coming up tomorrow and a rematch of superbowl 49, I’m curious what you guys are doing for tomorrow! Really excited for this. I have a 03/10 drake maye rookie card, but I think the seahawks are going to BTA. Any superbowl traditions you guys do? I’m pretty sure my families...
  2. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Yep! Its crazy. The reason why I couldn’t send an application was because I’m coming from Toronto and they couldn’t accept my grades, and I had no standardized test written. I’ve hardly trained for football, let alone with a coach or NFL parents. Literally probably 50% of the 100 kids on that...
  3. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Already been about 3 or so months since my last post. Which is crazy to think about. Just wanted to drop in a quick update. Unfortunately wasn’t accepted into the powerhouse of a school for football that I wanted to go to - infact am not even in a catholic or private school which is entirely...
  4. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I know man! I remember every winter getting sick because of how cold it was, the slushy “snow”, the darkness and everything! I must admit - here in Florida people are MUCH nicer. I think its gotta do with the weather. Today is one of our average days, forescasting sun and 70’s-80’s. (22-27...
  5. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    About 3 weeks ago, me and my family made the bold choice to leave Toronto and move to Florida. Reasoning? My goals, financial reasons, and also for our overall satisfaction. In Toronto, I had really struggled with low moments, and fell into a deep lust addiction, and really fell off in terms...
  6. Jrjohnny

    The lifestyle, hobbies, and fun thread.

    HOT! CHAT 
    About 2 months ago I decided to test my new 1RM in the big three lifts - this is what they were: 135lb bench (110x5 was my working set) 195lb squat (135x5 was my working set) 245lb deadlift (165x5 was my working set) These were done when I weighed 155lb, and now I weigh 156.5lb. I just wanted...
  7. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I believe Charlie Kirk didnt want security because he said once when he was asked if hes ever worried about an assassination attempt on him, he trusted in the Lord to protect him, and if something did happen to him it would be a part of the Lord’s bigger plan for him and for many. Thats the one...
  8. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Man. Ive seen some posts about Charlie Kirk on the forum, but its so, so sad. I dont know if people know this - but Charlie’s wife and kids were there when it happened. And I’ve heard rumors that their 4 year old daughter got so scared when the gun went off that she tried running to hug him...
  9. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    it was just a replacement for cocoa.
  10. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Well, my first actual attempt was pretty good. Im a big chocolate dude, so I did 30g protein powder, milk, heavy cream, cream cheese, 2 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp maple syrup and 2 tbsp of hot cocoa mix. it came out pretty well. I took your guys's advice, this time I did 3 eggs, 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp...
  11. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Recently bought a Ninja Creami to make high protein healthy ice cream as I've been consuming around 2 pints a week of Haagen Dazs. Does anyone else have a Ninja Creami? Do you have any tips? I tried a batch yesterday, It kinda flopped. Today I'm trying another one though!
  12. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I dont know if anyones into the NFL, but starting last week, we went into NFL preseason games. And heres a little bit of news: NFL draft 2025: I know this was a while ago, but some history was made: Cam Ward, drafted first overall, was the first player in NFL history to leave highschool as a 0...
  13. Jrjohnny

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Fun fact to add onto your point: Nasa just found out that Antarctica ice sheets have been gaining “record breaking” mass since 2021. My social studies/religion teacher also brought up the topic of earths cycles, and brought up how most climate activists crop the graph to show you the most...
  14. 219EF0ED-BBDD-4564-921C-24BBBAE56546.webp

    219EF0ED-BBDD-4564-921C-24BBBAE56546.webp

  15. Jrjohnny

    The lifestyle, hobbies, and fun thread.

    HOT! CHAT 
    Thanks man! I’m definitely here to be an entrepreneur, just my values as if right now aren’t fully aimed towards building a business quite just yet. I’m just hoping to keep on pursuing fitness, family, and faith, and once an idea comes that I can actually rationalize and not just think about...
Back
Top Bottom