What's new

Recent content by JordanK

  1. JordanK

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    My wife is Moroccan. Yes, its a much different country compared to how the US or EU operates. From my experience traveling around the country there are good opportunities in Real Estate/Airbnb'ing for the tourist market that would allow you to make more than the local salaries.
  2. JordanK

    €100k Stuck In A LTD Company In Ireland. What to do?

    QUESTION 
    Hey David, you have a few options but you'll have to investigate them further with an accountant for the exact details. You can gift yourself as a director I think its about 1500 yearly. You can also buy gift cards for people who have worked with the business. If you have any family members...
  3. JordanK

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    The guy who mentioned 52% tax in Ireland is technically correct but needs to get better tax advice. Plenty of ways around it. If you are an employee you are the most restricted but if you lock up some of that income in a pension fund you can reduce the tax significantly. The other plan is to set...
  4. JordanK

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    @IceCreamKid The only way to win with this is to fight fire with fire. Get onto Amazon and order the biggest speaker you can, heavy metal music. Play it at times that are inconvienent to them. Eventually you will achieve a negotiated truce. Source: Student houses playing loud music from 11pm to...
  5. JordanK

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    Brilliant work! Yes, don't take it for granted about having experts help you set up various parts of the business. I'm currently bootstrapping my new Estate Agency business as I have all my savings/cashflow in property deals at the moment. It's a massive time sink and mentally draining having to...
  6. JordanK

    "I'm Not Here To Take Part, I'm Here To Take Over"

    REAL ESTATE 
    Just went sale agreed on another property. Got a good off market deal with a discount as there are some issues with it that I can resolve but are off-putting to other buyers. The property is also in the same neighbourhood as my best producing managed Airbnb. Still working on the refurbishment...
  7. JordanK

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    @ZCP Thats funny, in Ireland cheques are on the way out too. I only wrote my first cheque last year when I was working with a Property Mgmt company as they have some old customers who only accept them. All of the older office staff were laughing having to teach me how to do it.
  8. JordanK

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    Compounding of skills and knowledge should put you into the next higher league very quickly. The @ZCP type question of how can you make that 30k month into a 60k month. It won't be through harder work.
  9. JordanK

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I like Shelby Sapp's content, not directly applicable to me as a man but it is a cultural phenomenon to be studied as mentioned by a few others here. I actually found it via her business partner Blake Rocha who is involved in Real Estate/Airbnb & Sales/Lifestyle/Youtube stuff too. Initially I...
  10. JordanK

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    Did anyone read about the insanity in the South Korean market?
  11. JordanK

    Vote: The future of humanity with AI in 10 years...

    CHAT - AI - 
    A.I is designed using human sources of knowledge, so can we predict that it's behaviour during an AGI moment may reflect a human who is given unlimited control.
  12. JordanK

    Building a home/rental property?

    REAL ESTATE 
    @Logie Once the construction is finished can you refinance the property based on the new valuation and take all of your cash out of it?
  13. JordanK

    If the U.S. Isn't an Option, Which Country Would You Choose Today?

    QUESTION 
    Ireland. Being from Ireland I don't want to recommend it as we have an insane housing crisis and the government is giving out too many worker visas every year but theres a reason why so many people are coming here. Good jobs market Very safe (I live on the busiest street in the city center of...
  14. JordanK

    Zelse - Win points by getting out of the house!

    GOLD! EXECUTION 
    Didn't the CIA invent a game similar to this? Imagine using it in Russia to get members of the public to photograph sensitive military infrastructure. Maybe the intelligence agency will be your first customer hahah
  15. JordanK

    The lifestyle, hobbies, and fun thread.

    HOT! CHAT 
    Football, history, business and politics are very intertwined across the rest of the globe in a way that it just has never been in the USA. The original club football teams in the UK like Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Leeds, Tottenham Hotspur were founded around shipyards, factories...
Back
Top Bottom