What's new

Recent content by Johnm456

  1. J

    MJs 1/2/3 Marriage Strategy: When to Get Married...

    GOLD! PEOPLE 
    Great post, I know a someone who married this one chick two days after meeting her and they recently had a baby together. They also don't get along that well. This post literally can save you.
  2. J

    Starting a healthy snack business, first sales!

    NOTABLE! EXECUTION 
    Looks like a good snack to eat.
  3. J

    Cybersecurity online courses

    INTRO 
    That's a good idea, you could upload the courses to udemy, some of the top sellers make millions per year. You could market it through YouTube.
  4. J

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set I go into the other room and read a book. ~Groucho Marx Becoming more and more true as time progresses....
  5. J

    Self Development SEO Course

    MINDSET 
    There are some good tools out there for SEO, maybe you could add in different courses specific with how to use the SEO software's out there?
  6. J

    Is "the Skool Game" a scam?

    SIDE HUSTLE SOCIAL MEDIA QUESTION 
    Lol, that sounds like another SMMA type recruitment effort going on there... Whatever the gurus are talking about I usually do the exact opposite of, there's tons of overlooked/good ideas out there that aren't being massively publicized. You have to think, why does he want you to believe this?
  7. J

    The rise of SMMA's

    SIDE HUSTLE QUESTION 
    I would recommend SELLING the course for an SMMA and not actually doing the business itself.
  8. J

    Mobile Home Park Investing

    REAL ESTATE 
    Thought about getting into it, sounds like a great idea, the ones that are around me are ginormous. 300+ lots in some areas. Would take some debt investors or partners to break into it.
  9. J

    I don’t want to be stuck in the Slowlane like everyone else…

    SLOWLANE 
    First become slowlane then work on becoming fastlane. It's a tier system, focus on getting to average wealth first then get to above average etc.
  10. J

    Gary Vaynerchuck

    It is exactly the type of dude MJ was referring to
  11. J

    How do I learn how to manage money?

    INVESTING 
    Put excess money in a savings account. That way your money will at least be earning some interest as opposed to having it in a checking with 0% interest. You could also spend some of your excess money starting a business. Depends on your circumstances. Good luck
  12. J

    Buying land when you can't get a loan from the bank

    REAL ESTATE 
    Maybe a debt partnership with an investor for the 200k euros you need would work? I'm sure you can find a wealthy investor who believes in you
  13. J

    SaaS

    SAAS / APPS 
    Thanks for the feedback, right now I'm just thinking of SaaS ideas
  14. J

    SaaS

    SAAS / APPS 
    Any advice on SaaS?
  15. J

    A howl of pain from the founder of Saas. How to acquire users?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS QUESTION 
    I know someone who does over $70,000 monthly with their SaaS application, they promote it through their YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom