What's new

Recent content by JohnBuffet

  1. J

    Launched my first drop ship store!!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    The site looks excellent- did you design it yourself? How did you go about finding a manufacturer in your country to do the ordering?
  2. J

    Stock market Predictions with Corona

    HOT! 
    So I'm assuming you guys are on the sidelines waiting it out..
  3. J

    Stock market Predictions with Corona

    HOT! 
    MJ, things look a lil up right now, maybe due to talks of the stimulus package. You think this week it might be wise to buy into a Vanguard Total Stock Market Index fund?
  4. J

    Stock Market Crashes on Open, Circuit Breakers Trip

    NOTABLE! HOT! INVESTING 
    Is anyone using this as an opportunity to buy? I was thinking to finally buy into an index but I don't think we're at the bottom yet. I know that no one knows when that could be, but with Corona it looks like things are going to keep getting worse for a while. Things might be at discounted...
  5. J

    Stock market Predictions with Corona

    HOT! 
    Anyone else who is on the sideline (or wanting to buy more at discount prices) when do you guys plan to get in?
  6. J

    Stock market Predictions with Corona

    HOT! 
    I'm on the sidelines waiting to buy. I don't think it's at the bottom yet. My prediction is that this downward trend will continue..
  7. J

    Stock market Predictions with Corona

    HOT! 
    Hey guys, What are you predictions for the stock market with the current Corona situation going on? I know it's been hit hard for the past few days. You guys think this will continue for weeks? Crash? Go up? When is it time to buy in?
  8. J

    Doctor's Office Business

    Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone knew anything about opening up a doctor's office. Assuming one would rent out a office space and purchase or lease medical equipment. Then, assuming you/I/we are entrepreneurs, and NOT doctors, but we hire doctors and nurses to set up a practice, how...
  9. J

    My Workout Split Routine (Effective or Not?)

    HEALTH 
    I'm not a fan of your routine. The research suggests targeting a muscle more frequently than 1x a week is going to result in better gains. I'd suggest an upper/lower split where each muscle is hit 2x/week. Look up Lyle Mcdonald's Generic Bulking Routine - you can't go wrong with that.
  10. J

    Set Sail: Quitting My Job to Build an Agency

    EXECUTION 
    Let's do it. I'm In Westchester County
  11. J

    Morning reading routine?

    MINDSET 
    Good post, thanks. I really need to up my audiobook game in the car. Do you use audible?
  12. J

    Set Sail: Quitting My Job to Build an Agency

    EXECUTION 
    I'm in NY also- good luck brother!!! I'm sure you're going to kill it!
  13. J

    Should I keep trying to push, or move on?

    EXECUTION 
    Excellent, thank you!
  14. J

    Should I keep trying to push, or move on?

    EXECUTION 
    Well yes and no. @Kak inspired me to make it work and keep it going.. but thanks
Back
Top Bottom