What's new

Recent content by JoFern

  1. J

    The Greatest Lesson MJ DeMarco Taught Me

    GOLD! HOT! MINDSET 
    Thanks for sharing this! Your writing has a sense of flow and was interesting to read. Normally, I'd scan the post and skim through it if its lengthy.
  2. J

    Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Josué

    INTRO 
    Hey! I'm just seeing this. I'm from good ol' US of A. First generation American. How about yourself?
  3. J

    Hey thanks for the welcome! Here is my twitter account: https://twitter.com/ItsreallyJosue

    Hey thanks for the welcome! Here is my twitter account: https://twitter.com/ItsreallyJosue
  4. J

    Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Josué

    INTRO 
    Absolutely, I'll message it to you.
  5. J

    Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Josué

    INTRO 
    Thank you for the welcome, brother.
  6. J

    Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Josué

    INTRO 
    Hey guys and gals! My name is Josué and this is my 3rd self-introductory post (and my last with a thread about actions I've taken towards my goal) I've made in the Fastlane forums, witht he previous two under a different alias. There are three books that have caused the biggest mindshifts in...
Back
Top Bottom