What's new

Recent content by jobroz

  1. J

    Hello from Singapore - an introuction

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to contributing here where I can.
  2. J

    Market Research and Product demand

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    Hey, it's been awhile since your last update and I've just newly joined this forum. But I stumbled across your post and thought I'd share some 2 cents since I've went through the gamut of trying niches out before for ventures years back, before finding niches with paying clients involved. I...
  3. J

    Hello from Singapore - an introuction

    INTRO 
    Hey guys, totally new here. I've read and went through the MFL audiobook since awhile back. Thought I'd give a quick intro over here and see if there were anyone I could connect/vibe with! I'm Jo from Singapore, late 20s. Started my own coaching/consulting business while in college, took 2 gap...
Back
Top Bottom