What's new

Recent content by Javier Pena

  1. Javier Pena

    Quick intro—Not a guru. Just a guy who refused to stay average.

    INTRO 
    Hey ZF Lee, Yep, life is a journey, and you always keep learning. Hopefully, year after year, you get better and that's all we can ask... The community was launched a couple of days ago and is mostly focused on how to get from where you are to where you want to be, I think mindset is more...
  2. Javier Pena

    Quick intro—Not a guru. Just a guy who refused to stay average.

    INTRO 
    I do not disagree with the premise of your statement, but the times have changed and also is not the same to hang out with friends when you are 18 that when you are 30, it would also depend on the guys you hang out with. Personally, I like to hang out with guys who have ambition, and we can...
  3. Javier Pena

    Quick intro—Not a guru. Just a guy who refused to stay average.

    INTRO 
    Good to hear man, is a good decision and is never too late!
  4. Javier Pena

    These 10 Habits Built My Discipline, Confidence, and Focus in 6 months.

    MINDSET 
    Have to say that is a pretty good score! I agree with you about the books, you should read to fix a problem; otherwise, is a waste of time. Too many people buy books, and their lives never change. I did that for years, so I am guilty as well. Good to get your take ;)
  5. Javier Pena

    These 10 Habits Built My Discipline, Confidence, and Focus in 6 months.

    MINDSET 
    1. Wake Up at the Same Time Every Day Discipline starts with consistency, not extremes. Pick one time—stick to it, even on weekends. Your energy, focus, and sleep will all improve. 2. Train Daily Your body is your engine. Doesn’t have to be intense—just consistent. Weights, walk, bodyweight—30...
  6. Javier Pena

    Quick intro—Not a guru. Just a guy who refused to stay average.

    INTRO 
    Hey guys, I’m JP, 32. Like a lot of you, life didn’t start easy... Grew up with self-doubt, got into bad habits early (weed, porn, etc.), battled anxiety, depression, and felt lost for years. I chased validation through women, money, and image, always ending up empty. But I hit a point where...
  7. Javier Pena

    Getting the MOST out of Fastlane (Required Read)

    HOT! IMPORTANT! 
    Well said, fantastic community!
  8. Javier Pena

    Hunger in the eyes of a 24-year-old: the diary of my entrepreneurial journey

    HOT! EXECUTION 
    well done, man. Very inspiring that you good the right ingredients ;) also, I a from Spain, so I understand the low perspective of life and mentality.
  9. Javier Pena

    What book are you reading? Right now. Post up!

    NOTABLE! HOT! BOOKS CHAT 
    Fastlane :)
  10. Javier Pena

    What book are you reading? Right now. Post up!

    NOTABLE! HOT! BOOKS CHAT 
    Fastlane :)
  11. Javier Pena

    Hi

    INTRO 
    Hi to everybody, I will introduce myself very quickly as we are all busy, I read Millionaire Fast Lane 3-4 years ago and it blew my mind, since then I have started a few business ideas but haven't succeeded. I have decided to start again with what I learned from my mistakes, they are painful...
Back
Top Bottom