What's new

Recent content by Javier-A

  1. J

    Carbs may be the devil

    HOT! HEALTH 
    Easy to make anything a conspiracy theory. Processed sugar wasn't included in the studies.
  2. J

    Carbs may be the devil

    HOT! HEALTH 
    There has been a study on low vs high carb diets and showed that the high carb diet outperfomed in terms in mental capability.
  3. J

    I have an app idea but don't know how to code

    MEETUPS 
    Thanks! Appreciate the input. Funny enough I had just started working with Flutterflow. Any concerns with the idea being nicked? I have searched everywhere for the app idea and have not found it.
  4. J

    I have an app idea but don't know how to code

    MEETUPS 
    Hi all, Is there anyone in London that knows coding for a camera app start up? I would like to meet up and see if the idea is of interest.
Back
Top Bottom