What's new

Recent content by Janhvi

  1. J

    How to fix poor attention to detail and focus?

    HOT! MINDSET 
    This does happens especially doing multi tasking , brain exhaustion , having less excitement for the work one does. This happens with me too. But I do know what will fix it. Like taking breaks in between so long hours won't harm my work. And I just try to be relax nd leave whatsoever is...
  2. J

    Please Help me

    QUESTION 
    Yeh I'm from nashik too
  3. J

    Please Help me

    QUESTION 
    Yes
  4. J

    Please Help me

    QUESTION 
    We're somewhat on the same page. I'm in middle of studies in dental school. I was excited with fresh spirit when I got in college but as time passes , I found myself more nd more reluctant to satisfaction. Then I read millionaire fastlane nd little did I know that I've started to connect dots...
  5. J

    Any real-life examples of temporary sacrifice?

    MINDSET 
    Sometimes some people do have to sacrifice what they have in order to get what they want. It could be anything from small to big things. It could be for temporary or permanent. As far I think , before getting in ground of car race , we should take off the things that are unnecessarily weighing...
Back
Top Bottom