What's new

Recent content by James Beattie

  1. James Beattie

    Fashion Dropshipping

    WEB/DIGITAL 
    Cheers mate will give it a read now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. James Beattie

    Fashion Dropshipping

    WEB/DIGITAL 
    Hey man Thanks for the reply, that is basically what I am asking. Maybe that is a stupid question and as you say why would anyone tell me. So maybe a better question is what is the best way to source drop shippers? Do you just email potential companies asking do they have a drop shipping...
  3. James Beattie

    Fashion Dropshipping

    WEB/DIGITAL 
    Hey guys I am interested in starting a men's fashion e-commerce business. I was wondering if anyone on here does this or if anyone knows reliable drop shippers. I've been doing some research on google and a lot of the companies seem to be dated and their sites look fairly old. Is their a site...
  4. James Beattie

    Tips to dominate Instagram with your business

    SOCIAL MEDIA WEB/DIGITAL 
    I pretty much followed all the tips on this page just. - Use hashtags relevant to your niche - Ask for shoutouts on similar pages - And I have followed quite a few people although once I reach 1000 I will stop this - I also use instagress, check it out its a great tool - I also was just...
  5. James Beattie

    Tips to dominate Instagram with your business

    SOCIAL MEDIA WEB/DIGITAL 
    I have just started my page and have gained around 700 followers in the last 5 days. I think this is reasonably good. My question is if I pay for a shoutout on a 200k account how many followers can I expect to gain from these shoutouts? Thanks @Millionaire.drive on instagram
  6. James Beattie

    How to land 8 clients a week ($4,000) right now to fund your business

    HOT! 
    Nice post even though it is copied however I'm sure it will help out a few guys on here. I am a web developer and this is certainly not a way I had thought about gaining new clients. I may try it if my work dries up a bit!
  7. James Beattie

    Any REAL info on promoting on Instagram and Pinterest?

    MARKETING SOCIAL MEDIA 
    Fair enough I respect that, I'm currently working on a clothing line which will mainly be promoted on Instagram Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. James Beattie

    If You Scroll Through Facebook/Instagram On Your iPhone When You're Bored This Thread Is For You

    SOCIAL MEDIA 
    It may be an obvious thing like you stated but I bet this post makes a few people get of their a$$ and sync their books to their phone and start doing a little bit more reading.
  9. James Beattie

    Any REAL info on promoting on Instagram and Pinterest?

    MARKETING SOCIAL MEDIA 
    What is it you do? Do you mind linking your instagram up?
  10. James Beattie

    Any REAL info on promoting on Instagram and Pinterest?

    MARKETING SOCIAL MEDIA 
    I second this. It was a great read and really taught me a lot. It has a lot of examples showing what a good post looks like and explains why as well as a lot of poor examples explaining why they are poor. It's also not only about instagram but all the major social networks
  11. James Beattie

    How to Kickstart A "Clothing Company" With ZERO Inventory and Only $100

    EXECUTION 
    Anyone know of a company that do this in the UK? The on-demand part, most of them I find require you to have a large following by the looks of it.
  12. James Beattie

    My Writing Fastlane

    PUBLISHING 
    Was going to say the same, there is a lot of people out there willing to take on these jobs. If your content is good it will definitely be a good investment giving these other tasks to freelancers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. James Beattie

    Best SEO Books

    BOOKS 
    Well that makes a lot of sense actually haha
  14. James Beattie

    Best SEO Books

    BOOKS 
    So I want to start learning a bit of SEO to improve my website. I want to start of with a few good books to get the basics down. Can anyone suggest suggest the best up to date books at the minute? Thanks James
  15. James Beattie

    Modafinil (Modalert)

    MINDSET 
    Bold and determine is where I first read about it, it's not giving me the desired effect, I'm not going to use it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom