What's new

Recent content by Isibor007

  1. I

    Introduction of a New Fastlane Millionaire

    INTRO 
    I am going to be the first in a category that all of the existing online platform do not currently have. Also, I intend to add some features that most platform do not have currently. I am also using AI extensively on my platform.
  2. I

    Introduction of a New Fastlane Millionaire

    INTRO 
    Thanks MJ, The plan is to start learning from other people and possibly read your new book. I am a Remote Online Notary RON and I am looking to build my own platform (Uber for Notaries and individuals needing docs notarized) where notaries like me can notarize document for people online. After...
  3. I

    Introduction of a New Fastlane Millionaire

    INTRO 
    Hello Fastlane Family, I am Chris Isibor, a Disabled Army Veteran with passion to continue serving by giving value to people in our great Nation and the global community at large. I am a father of two lovely girls and a husband to my lovely wife. I current live in Austin Texas and I have joined...
Back
Top Bottom