What's new

Recent content by insight_space_kz

  1. insight_space_kz

    Don’t lurk, do this instead

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Inspiring post. The habbit of connecting with others is priceless. Thank you for reminding about that!
  2. insight_space_kz

    Stop With The Ideas

    IDEA 
    Hi! Your post sounds interesting. I'm going to test your philosophy. And it would be interesting for me to know what results do you have by using this mindset.
  3. insight_space_kz

    Book Recommendation

    BOOKS 
    Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini Great book
  4. insight_space_kz

    Conscientiousness and fixing your business personality

    GOLD! HOT! MINDSET 
    I think it could be good idea to have bros and cautious as co-founders of company. And at the same time I personally had some struggles when I was running a business with comrades 3 years ago. As a cautious I always voted to not do some things that are not ethical for me. And my comrades were...
  5. insight_space_kz

    Conscientiousness and fixing your business personality

    GOLD! HOT! MINDSET 
    I liked your thoughts about slowing down (for bros) and the struggle with accepting chaos (for cautious). Thanks for your post!
  6. insight_space_kz

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read the book. It's great. It really shifted my thinking about money and business. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Back
Top Bottom