What's new

Recent content by Imnottellingyoun

  1. I

    What would you tell your 18 or 25 year old self?

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    R.I.P, what I would have loved if my parents were still around was be less serious with myself. I was so focused on goals that I neglected my parents and have a very cold personality at times...
  2. I

    What would you tell your 18 or 25 year old self?

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    Funny to see two of these posts side by side. "Don't break the law", "Don't give a F*ck". Lol! So which is which... doing what you ethically think is right? or be a pansy? There's many situations you can apply both of these views. Here in the UK someone got 6 years in jail, because a 14 year old...
  3. I

    What would you tell your 18 or 25 year old self?

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    Not sure about marriage... Certainly having kids around 35 to 45'ish. Preferably later.
  4. I

    What would you tell your 18 or 25 year old self?

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    I agree with all of this. Though being social as a very reserved person is difficult. In certain contexts, I can be very good at it. Like the nightclub, or in a office setting. Other than that, if there's no desire to talk, I won't talk. Can't force me to make friends if I don't want to with...
  5. I

    What would you tell your 18 or 25 year old self?

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    My problem with the stock market is how it's all funded by lots of millenials and young gen z thinking they will make it in the big leagues by investing in the top 100 or 500 us companies. if everyone's doing it, then its going to become overvalued very easily and once that crash happens, you're...
  6. I

    What would you tell your 18 or 25 year old self?

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    hey guys, young 22 year old here. I get that I'm in some entrepreneur website .There seems to be a lot of opinions on starting a business as early as possible. And while I get it, I just don't see how it's particularly feasible. Particularly in the UK with house prices as bonkers as they are...
Back
Top Bottom