What's new

Recent content by Homeriscool

  1. Homeriscool

    My "crypto dropshipped forex fidget spinner" didn't make money!

    NEWSLETTER 
    I was just sorting through my email and saw an email from MJ DeMarco I thought - I better read this..... It's probably another golden nugget of information, and I was right. I always get a lot out of these emails, and I'm here to show my appreciation. I love your books, and I will be buying...
  2. Homeriscool

    This Can't Be Right. I know because I've read the book

    sales might slump because of this A.I garbage
  3. Homeriscool

    STOP Cheating Yourself and Earn What You're Worth!

    GOLD! HOT! NEWSLETTER 
    I just read this via email. Superb information. Thank you. I just bought all your books after listening on Audible. I like to have a hard copy that I can refer to....
  4. Homeriscool

    How to Create a $2k+/mo Passive Income Website in 30 Days (or Less)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    thought provoking....
  5. Homeriscool

    I'm thinking about starting a porn business but would it be morally ok, and is the competition to high?

    IDEA LANDFILL 
    Modern society is the most degenerate of all time. Why not try and make it better instead of adding to the degeneracy....
  6. Homeriscool

    How to Create a $2k+/mo Passive Income Website in 30 Days (or Less)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    Have full control....
  7. Homeriscool

    What book are you reading? Right now. Post up!

    NOTABLE! HOT! BOOKS CHAT 
    All brilliant books! I'm sure I know you from somewere?
  8. Homeriscool

    The CENTS Business Commandments for Entrepreneurs

    GOLD! HOT! 
    The amount of value given away on this forum is incredable. I registered here a few days after reading the millionnaire fast lane and it's the gift that keeps on giving. Love this forum, glad I stumbled across it....(via the book)
  9. Homeriscool

    What y'all think about Threads by Meta?

    HOT! SOCIAL MEDIA 
    Just another data harvesting platform for big tech....
Back
Top Bottom