What's new

Recent content by Hadrian9

  1. Hadrian9

    How many of you play video games?

    HOT! OFF-TOPIC 
    Really regret that I made that post cause it was pretty rude and insensitive to people and kinda pointless lol. People live their own lives and have their own paths. While I still regret playing video games so much, calling everyone who does a ‘loser’ is stupid, and you are right, this was...
  2. Hadrian9

    A teenager's thoughts on life

    QUESTION 
    Pretty sure mark manson said the same thing that he was unsure about his blogs. He stuck with it and look where he’s at. Will make much more progress just sticking with one thing even if you’re bad than hopping to different things. Don’t compare yourself extreme anomalies, it will only leave you...
  3. Hadrian9

    Should I go to uni?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    If you aren’t making consistent money from a business in a few years, go to uni for a high paying degree (engineering, finance, tech). Do your research so you don’t waste time. Just because a degree is challenging doesn’t mean it is rewarding. Science majors require you to stay longer. 5000...
  4. Hadrian9

    My 5 STEPS to Ultimate Time and Financial Freedom (How I Did It) !!

    MINDSET 
    I think this is a really good plan for anyone. When watching videos on YouTube of 22 year olds making millions, it’s easy to get caught up in making money as fast as possible. This can lead to irrational decisions like dropping out of college with no skills and no knowledge, going off the rush...
  5. Hadrian9

    heavy_industry - Health Improvement Q1 Progress

    HOT! HEALTH 
    For squat what’s really helped me improve was asking various people in gym for form advice. Getting advice in person is so much better than videos. Just wondering why remove caffeine?
  6. Hadrian9

    Dropping out of school

    SLOWLANE 
    Even if sleeping around is bad long term, if you never get it out of your system how can you stay committed? That’s why so many guys and girls cheat when they never go through that phase. Best to experience a huge variety of relationships and people so you know what to look for
  7. Hadrian9

    How I started meeting people, making friends quickly, and improved my dating life as a entrepreneur

    MEETUPS 
    Literally the holy grail of dominating social life in uni. Cant believe you’d give this bible of a guide for free. Should be it’s own gold thread cause I’m sure many guys are interested in this.
  8. Hadrian9

    How I started meeting people, making friends quickly, and improved my dating life as a entrepreneur

    MEETUPS 
    Currently in college and trying to be more social and host more things. I know you did this very well. Could you give some more tips on how to organize fun stuff and get cool people and girls to come over? Also, how do you balance partying and work?
  9. Hadrian9

    Can I manufacture my FTE?

    MINDSET 
    https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/manufacturing-a-fte-f-ck-this-event.74323/
  10. Hadrian9

    Can I manufacture my FTE?

    MINDSET 
    Personally getting better socially, getting bigger and stronger, skateboarding, fishing, exploring in nature, email marketing freelancing, karate, and having consistent routine. I get what you mean by parents taking away responsibility. We have to have the mindset of raising ourselves the way...
  11. Hadrian9

    Can I manufacture my FTE?

    MINDSET 
    Yo I spent a whole month wasting my time on this. Don’t overthink this. What matters is action not motivation. Go out and chase adversity
  12. Hadrian9

    Hypnotising yourself to create the character and belief you want! (POWERFUL)

    HOT! MINDSET PEOPLE 
    Not trying to irritate anyone, just pointing out that all the successful people who have brought endless information to this forum are the ones bashing hypnotizing. However, when it comes specifically to social skills / charisma / personality, I think visualizing a specific personality and...
  13. Hadrian9

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Has anyone here tried out the Charisma University course from Charisma On Command? If so, how did you like it and would you say it’s worth the money?
  14. Hadrian9

    I'm 16 and want to meet more likeminded friends. Where should I start?

    While I’m trying to find this out myself, one tip I can give is to stay in touch with your current friends even if they aren’t on the same page of self improvement. You don’t have to be best buds, but stay in contact. Sometimes a past friend will start to struggle and will seek guidance from...
  15. Hadrian9

    Immediate ban: First post = AI / ChatGPT Responses

    - AI - 
    If anything I think this might open opportunities for copywriting. Copy writers who are able to add personality, uniqueness, and connection to their copy will stand out from all the ai repetition. Blogs that figure out how to write in a way that ai can’t will get much more attention.
Back
Top Bottom