What's new

Recent content by gregormanthey

  1. G

    My Way, my failures and my Process to entrepreneurship

    STORY 
    Hi and thank you for the offer. I will keep it in mind
  2. G

    My Way, my failures and my Process to entrepreneurship

    STORY 
    Hi Guys, thank you for the positive feedback. It helps for the desert of desertion To show you my future progress It may help to see the past first. I made mistakes within this project and in projects before but in the aftermath it helps me today. For example I once wanted to make a...
  3. G

    My Way, my failures and my Process to entrepreneurship

    STORY 
    I'm starting this thread for everyone who may be interested in my Process towards entrepreneurship and unscription. I will tell you the tale of all the failures, throwbacks, roadblock and gains that may occurred. I hope this thread will help you, the reader, with your own problems and processes...
  4. G

    Introduction: Hello Forum and greeting from Germany

    INTRO 
    Nice to meet you. Are you also aspiring or already in the game?
  5. G

    Introduction: Hello Forum and greeting from Germany

    INTRO 
    Hi MJ, the economy isn't growing and if the election Chancellor Merz doesn't perform we might end up in a recession. But I'm optimistic that there will be growth again with new laws and tax cuts for young companies. Also in my opinion it doesn't matter what economical circumstances we are in...
  6. G

    Introduction: Hello Forum and greeting from Germany

    INTRO 
    Nice to meet you and thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to learn a lot and show my failures to others to learn from them. Where did you live in Germany?
  7. G

    Concept Feedback Comparing Site for Packaging

    IDEA 
    That was a problem i was faced with when I came up with it. You're right with the filter, without one it wouldn't really work for the customer. So it would be a service of use for you? Thanks for your reply
  8. G

    Concept Feedback Comparing Site for Packaging

    IDEA 
    Hi Forum, I really would like to know your feedback on my new idea. I came up with it after my first business failure. I had to look for hours to find the right packaging for my products and I thought "why can't this go faster". After the Failure and reading TMF I realised the need based...
  9. G

    Introduction: Hello Forum and greeting from Germany

    INTRO 
    Hi Forum, I want to introduce myself to you and the world. I'm a 28 year old young entrepreneur from Berlin, Germany. I want to be blunt. I'm not a forum guy and never joint one but I think that forum will help me to grow me and my future business, so I will engage and grow as a Person and...
Back
Top Bottom