What's new

Recent content by Gottfried

  1. G

    Hi everyone, looking forward to meet people with the same goal(To start the Fastlane).

    INTRO 
    It is very easy actually gaining mass with clean food and not spending 1000€. Except no one will do it because you need to have very high discipline and spend time on making your own food etc. But I get the Idea you are talking about. I will think about something that is more specific and it...
  2. G

    Hi everyone, looking forward to meet people with the same goal(To start the Fastlane).

    INTRO 
    Hi @ygtrhos Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and also gave some of your advices. You are right on that, it is not a sin to be in the sidewalk or slowlane. My point is that I don't want to get comfortable in my current state. I want to keep the fire going and I feel that...
  3. G

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    I am from Romania
  4. G

    Hi everyone, looking forward to meet people with the same goal(To start the Fastlane).

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone, Usually when I introduce myself is because of a job interview or something and I am talking about what I did until now and so on(basically i'm talking about other jobs). Now I will not introduce myself like that, I will try to introduce myself as the person I am and what I am doing...
  5. G

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I really liked this book, I don't read lots of business books. But from this one I learned stuff that can be applied to the real life. Not just imaginary idea's. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom