What's new

Recent content by geordan

  1. geordan

    Victory-Defeat Index Inspired Mobile App

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS 
    Thanks for clarifying. Potentially, yes. I’d be interested in exploring a licence. My interest would depend on the proposed terms and whether you envision this as a straightforward licensing arrangement or something more collaborative. I’d prefer to discuss the details privately. What would...
  2. geordan

    Victory-Defeat Index Inspired Mobile App

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS 
    I think “trying to profit off another person’s book” is a serious characterization that isn’t supported by the post. The opening sentence of the thread literally names the book, the app and website contain attribution, and the post explicitly says that nothing is currently being sold, there are...
  3. geordan

    Victory-Defeat Index Inspired Mobile App

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS 
    The inspiration is credited in the app (bottom of "Method" tab) and on the website (Footer), it seems like its too easy to miss, though. I was trying not to use MJ’s name as a promotional hook. Hey MJ! There is attribution in the app and on the website, but it was clearly too easy to miss, and...
  4. geordan

    Victory-Defeat Index Inspired Mobile App

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS 
    Hey everyone! I am currently listening through Choose Hard Live Easy and got especially intrigued about Daily tracking the Victory-Defeat Index So here is the thing: I love the Idea of getting an overview of the current momentum, but I hate having to sit down end of the day, remember everything...
  5. geordan

    focused on Ember

    focused on Ember
  6. geordan

    Psychology Grad with a Mission – and Now Learning to Code!

    INTRO 
    Hey @Luna.Learns , Software Engineer here (experience developing web-apps, desktop-apps and mobile-apps) I think your idea sounds really interesting, maybe we could chat about it some more and exchange some thoughts. Am also happy to help you with resources ect of how to learn how to code...
  7. geordan

    Setting goals, Creating Luck from Pain and doing the work

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I will place google ads this week and then see how traction ect. goes. I definitely have some (imo) awesome ideas for monetization and scaling, so if the ads show response (free signups), its on to the pro version (i.e : pain points that companies face and I will...
  8. geordan

    Setting goals, Creating Luck from Pain and doing the work

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    This is my first post here and I want to share some lessons that I have learned through direct experience and also a bit about what I am currently working on. I will split this into 3 parts so feel free to skip to whatever you are interested in: Create Luck out of Oppertunity when Pain creates...
Back
Top Bottom