What's new

Recent content by FYTB13

  1. F

    Crypto Journey - 1

    CRYPTO 
    This. I think crypto is the future or if not it will still be around and way bigger than it is now. I have hopes that my efforts in learning about crypto and being familiar and adept around the crypto space it will provide me some value in the future.
  2. F

    Crypto Journey - 1

    CRYPTO 
    I Yes I plan to start a business with it. I am making sure to remind myself that whatever I am learning right now how I can use this to provide value to others and maybe start a business around it.
  3. F

    Crypto Journey - 1

    CRYPTO 
    I've decided to focus on crypto currency and learn as much as I can about it. I've set my expectations on this journey that it will be hard and I probably won't make any money (MIGHT even LOSE) but I think learning about cryptocurrency can provide me valuable dividends in the long run. As I go...
  4. F

    19 Yr Wantrepeneur

    INTRO 
    Hey MJ, thanks for the reply. I’ve been getting more shit down lately now that I write my daily goals down everyday. I’ve been reading your book Unscripted on Kindle as well as listening to the Audible Version. It’s changed a lot of my mindsets and beliefs.
  5. F

    19 Yr Wantrepeneur

    INTRO 
    Very enlightening Andy thank you. So is it usually a bad idea to do courses or is there a situation where it can be a good thing?
  6. F

    19 Yr Wantrepeneur

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the reply. And yeah I have been trying to take action more frequently to get my experience up. It’s frustrating being so ignorant and not knowing anything but like multiple posts in the forum I have seen its all part of the process.
  7. F

    19 Yr Wantrepeneur

    INTRO 
    I will try to implement this. Thanks alot.
  8. F

    19 Yr Wantrepeneur

    INTRO 
    Ok thanks. Aporeciate it.
  9. F

    19 Yr Wantrepeneur

    INTRO 
    I actually haven't had a proper conversation with myself on EXACTLY why I want financial freedom but I took some time to think about it whilst currently writing this. First of all I guess I hate waking up early knowing that it's not because I WANT to but I'm waking up for a job that I don't...
  10. F

    19 Yr Wantrepeneur

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the reply and advice. Appreciate it.
  11. F

    19 Yr Wantrepeneur

    INTRO 
    Hi I am 19 and looking forward to use this forum as a way to get help and advice from those who have more experience and skills than me. I have had thoughts and dreams of becoming financially free since I was 16 but of course procrastination and lack of perseverance always got the best of me. I...
Back
Top Bottom