What's new

Recent content by FLMark

  1. F

    The consequnces of friendships

    INTRO 
    Thank you for the insight and suggestions. It's amazing to be part of such an active forum that's giving me knowlege and advice in less than 24 hours :). Learning new skills and developing more knowledge would be my cornerstone as of right now. Goal setting used to be such a problem for me I've...
  2. F

    The consequnces of friendships

    INTRO 
    I allowed them to distract me. I just started to recognise that only recently but those events have brought me here so as another member said it's a blessing in disguise. It's actually fastlane I'm reading at the moment and gave me more awareness about how negative people can negatively impact...
  3. F

    The consequnces of friendships

    INTRO 
    Thank you I'm glad to be part of it
  4. F

    The consequnces of friendships

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone I'm about half-way through the book and it's made me realise how the consequences of hanging with friends for comfort and fun is not worth it. I'm not saying friends are bad they are basically hand-picked family, but the wrong friends are. When I was 18 I had every type of friend...
Back
Top Bottom