What's new

Recent content by Fieldy96

  1. F

    Weekly Progress: What will you get done this week?

    HOT! CHAT 
    Managed to get all of this done. Key bits this week; Set up newsletter. Set up downloadable free check sheet on newsletter. Plan, make, post video promoting newsletter and check sheet. Post two videos. Start improving my knowledge on areas of construction I am not so knowledgeable on...
  2. F

    Weekly Progress: What will you get done this week?

    HOT! CHAT 
    First post onto this thread. Goals for the week; - Post 3 videos across my channels. - Finalise downloadable spreadsheet I've been creating to help people, work out plan as to how I'm going to post and link to creating an email list. - Have sample product on route that I have been discussing...
  3. F

    Getting the most of out of the Forum

    MINDSET 
    Thanks guys, I'm sure I will find my way. Everyone is very helpful whenever I post something. Plan is to get in a routine of spending an hour on it every Sunday, just have to try find the right areas to so I'm making the most out of it
  4. F

    Getting the most of out of the Forum

    MINDSET 
    Hi all I really like this forum, I don't use it enough, as not entirely sure the best way too. Was wondering how people use it? Regular posts? For accountability? Mentorship? They say that you should always look at people 2 years ahead of you, I am trying to find those guys and girls...
  5. F

    Training courses

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hi all Took your advise on board, built a YouTube channel with educational videos on the industry I work in and have knowledge of. Am learning whilst doing it, haven't had any success with it as yet but going to keep persevering. Am putting in most my hours at the weekend, doing what I can...
  6. F

    Training courses

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Thanks all your comments and advise. I have taken some of it onboard. I have moved my energy into creating a Youtube channel with regular free educational content. Hopefully can build up a bit of a following, and then if I do manage to do this then potentially look to monetize some more...
  7. F

    Training courses

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Course. So basically I've spent the last 2-3 months, in my spare time each day trying to build up content on the course I'd like to create. In my mind I had saw the process in 3 stages, create the content, make the content, and then market it. (This may sound stupid but I'm learning/trying)...
  8. F

    Training courses

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    HI If there's anyone who created an online training course, an had some success with it, I'd be keen to have a chat in messages as need a bit of advice. Thanks
  9. F

    I have an idea!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Digital course that is accessible through a website. They come on, they pay to do the course, then they get access to all the content. I have no experience making websites and aren't technically the best on computers. So need the best place to get someone to do it for me. I can send them the...
  10. F

    I have an idea!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I'll check this out, thanks.
  11. F

    I have an idea!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I got the idea from a course I was doing on a website. It then occurred to me that I could do a similar thing but within my field of expertise. Not sure how to create the website or the course though. Had a look at WordPress before found it a bit difficult. I'm not the best on computers, but...
  12. F

    I have an idea!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hi Last time I posted on the forum everyone was very helpful, so I'm hoping I can get a similar sort of response from this one. I have spent some time away thinking about various ideas etc, I think I may have thought up one that could potentially have legs. The problem I have lies in the...
  13. F

    UK Help

    INTRO 
    You are 100% right. I get this from my closest family and friends!
  14. F

    UK Help

    INTRO 
    I'm a project manager in construction. In answer to your question - not really no! I want to get out of the industry. I dream of a life where I have passive income from business's I am passionate about and have built up. So yeah, I'm in the phase of trying to think up where to start.. Happy to...
  15. F

    UK Help

    INTRO 
    I appreciate your comments and help. I'm not overly keen on staying in the industry I'm in! I don't have a large amount of interest in it, it is part of my motivation to "get out". I want to be my own boss. I want to have my own business I'm passionate about. Sadly I am not in a position to...
Back
Top Bottom