What's new

Recent content by Fed84

  1. F

    Will to create something valuable!

    INTRO 
    Ciao! It feels like music and interest in sociology have their unique way to meet each other. I manage all of them going crazy haha. Seriously, i try to divide my daytime carrying out the activities, keeping in mind what is most urgent to do. I usually do the lighter tasks between tasks so as...
  2. F

    Will to create something valuable!

    INTRO 
    Ciao! I think I probably haven't found my purpose yet. I only feel the urge to create something, something beautiful that I can be proud of. I don't care about becoming a hyper-billionaire, I want to find something that really excites me and that people like, that would be my true satisfaction.
  3. F

    Will to create something valuable!

    INTRO 
    Ciao! I'm Federico, i'm italian and i'm here thanks to the "Fastlane" reading (now i'm currently on "Unscripted"). I sing and have self-published a few records and am studying film acting at the moment. I am graduated in Sociology and i have an investment society on real estate and as a second...
Back
Top Bottom