What's new

Recent content by Etype76

  1. Etype76

    What if you already know enough?

    NOTABLE! 
    Wow! yeah I never think I know enough, even though I know more than all those around me and so they all look to me as a leader. But it's a much bigger sea than my little pond here! There is so much to learn so I don't flub it all up! I guess quality over quantity for sure. I skipped collage and...
  2. Etype76

    What book are you reading? Right now. Post up!

    NOTABLE! HOT! BOOKS CHAT 
    Unscripted - MJ Demarco The 80/20 Principal - Richard Koch How I Built This - Guy Roz The 1-Page Marketing Plan - Allan Dib Napoleon Hill's Keys to Positive Thinking - N.H. & Michael J. Ritt Jr.
  3. Etype76

    What book are you reading? Right now. Post up!

    NOTABLE! HOT! BOOKS CHAT 
    I just realized how far back this thread is! lol! Just getting used to the forum, but what was the verdict on the 4 Hour Work Week?
  4. Etype76

    Don’t lurk, do this instead

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I will add The Surrender Experiment to my list!
  5. Etype76

    Don’t lurk, do this instead

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Thank you Andy! I feel that even that I have been a deep lurker, lol! Like not participating. I feel that not only in business, but in life, I have been spread too thin and not focused on one project. Too early to the polygamous business. I hope to ask many questions and hopefully add value back...
  6. Etype76

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I recently finished reading the book, and I must admit, I often found myself regretting not applying the common sense principles outlined in its pages. It's truly a remarkable compilation of valuable resources and practical wisdom. I've enthusiastically recommended it numerous times since then...
Back
Top Bottom