What's new

Recent content by ErLori

  1. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    Time for an update! Summary: I'm still stuck at one paying customer(who's very happy with what he's getting) + one in the free trial, very unsure about whether this one will close... more below. Also ended one failed free trial earlier this month Free trial 1 Setup ads for a friends new...
  2. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    I've been wanting to post an update here for a while, but things keep getting in between In short: ditched voice AI and offering only Google Ads now, so far 1 happy customer, 1 referral(F*ck yes!) and some more leads in the pipeline So the idea initially presented here sounds really good...
  3. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    Isn't that pretty limiting? I thought a lot about what I can do with all the end-to-end conversion data that you don't have, and the disadvantages of doing what I'm (trying) to do vs. the "common" way agencies sell google ads(I guess that's you?)... Until now, I've been able to match every call...
  4. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    The first 100€ ad money ended today. Took a little longer because i tried to get the most out of it, turned the ads off friday-sunday(the thought process: no availability for the same or next day -> caller is less likely to book) So here are the final results: Total spent: 103€ Impressions: 496...
  5. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    Of course! And maybe they won't mind paying more for booked appointments
  6. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    He might pick them up. He might miss them. The AI will always pick up! :) He would also get the pleasure of handling all the calls with people who were never going to book(the "I'll talk to my wife and get back to you"-type), which are currently making up ~20% of the calls, wasting x hours/month...
  7. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    I don't really get your point. Why 35€/hour? Voice AI costs more like 0.15$/minute, and that is on the higher end... Why would the cost go up if the conversation is shorter? I can still find someone cheaper than that, but will he also be okay with getting paid by minute? only for the minutes...
  8. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    I am also amazed at the conversion rate, ads are back on and it's not going down much! I spent a week going down the landing page conversion rate optimization rabbit hole on the internet and ended up just copying this guys' template, so that was easier than it seems View...
  9. E

    Selling leads with Voice AI

    EXECUTION 
    Hey everyone! I signed up here about a year ago but never really used the forum much, I've been working on a new venture since a month or two and it seems promising, so I want to keep an execution thread here to stay motivated and share what I learn along the way. Will try to post on a weekly...
  10. E

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Whaaat did I just watch? Governments considering forbidding calculus and linear algebra? I better start hiding my notes inside my mattress... Fun fact: the US government has placed a sort of embargo on latest generation GPU chips. Not sure on the details, but chinese companies and datacenters...
  11. E

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I don't think AI will destroy the world but I'm pretty sure it will mentally mess up the current generation of kids, as if social media didn't already do enough damage... Companies selling AI "companions" are effectively manipulating their users into a toxic emotional dependency to their...
  12. E

    An information compression/extraction service for people who are drowning in information

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    UPDATE: (I'll try to do them every 1/2 months) Good news: I got my first customer! Someone registered for my proof of concept and bought a yearly subscription right off the bat :) It's only 50 bucks, but it felt good to see the actual money flow into my bank account. The website is also getting...
  13. E

    An information compression/extraction service for people who are drowning in information

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Short AI-generated summary of the following post The author presents a business idea addressing information overload through an AI-powered service that regularly filters, groups, and summarizes content for users based on their interests. He built a proof of concept focusing on AI/ML research...
  14. E

    An information compression/extraction service for people who are drowning in information

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Hello Fastlane entrepreneurs and @MJ DeMarco! My name is Lorenzo, I am a 27-year old self-taught and unemployed software developer from Italy, currently living in Germany. My main professional interest since learning to code a couple years ago has been AI, Machine Learning and Statistics. I am...
Back
Top Bottom