What's new

Recent content by ErikGH

  1. E

    What are your most foundational pieces of wisdom?

    MINDSET 
    From Jim Rohn Work hard at a job and you will make a living. Work hard on yourself and you will make a fortune.
  2. E

    **This thread will change the way you think.**

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I learned that my outside world was just a reflection of my inside world. I kept looking for happiness and fulfillment somewhere "Out There". When I started doing more inner work everything changed.
  3. E

    Hello this is Erik, originally from Bronx NY.

    INTRO 
    Love the concepts in the Millionaire Fastlane. Bought into slowlane right at first. Got into law enforcement and remember making 50K my first year and thinking hey this isnt to bad. However I was working midnight to 8am and sleeping like a vampire. Have owned my own small Real Estate company for...
Back
Top Bottom