What's new

Recent content by EricFreeman67

  1. EricFreeman67

    Looking How to Prepare a Business for Sale... Free Sources

    IDEA 
    Fantastic, thank you for these resources guys... Wish it was, but I don't believe the business is worth $10M. That Built to Sell Book looks interesting... great reviews. Just picked it up. Much appreciated guys.
  2. EricFreeman67

    Looking How to Prepare a Business for Sale... Free Sources

    IDEA 
    Hello Fastlane I've been in the same line of business for quite some time now (20+ years) and looking for a change. Honestly, just burnt out, and need a break as well. Thankfully I've done pretty well for myself, and made some good investments. I'll be hiring a broker to help me with the sale...
  3. EricFreeman67

    Why stocks, bitcoin, and crypto will NEVER be Fastlane.

    GOLD! INVESTING 
    I too had terrible luck picking individual stocks. I buy a stock on the way up? It drops soon after... after losing enough, I sell... then the next week it shoots back up higher than ever... Was always bad at purchasing and forgetting about individual stocks. Plus, some of their graphs are so...
Back
Top Bottom