What's new

Recent content by Eparry

  1. E

    The Millionaire FastLane Chapter 23, from an 18 yo perspective, and an introduction to me

    INTRO 
    How to start the process and the research of one of the 5 moneytree seedlings as such, where a good place to start could be found
  2. E

    The Millionaire FastLane Chapter 23, from an 18 yo perspective, and an introduction to me

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the reply MJ much appreciated! Although this is true, I guess I am more interested in the process of selecting a market and developing that idea into a successful fast lane business from scratch. Is it a case of having an idea and just going for it? A case of researching to find this...
  3. E

    The Millionaire FastLane Chapter 23, from an 18 yo perspective, and an introduction to me

    INTRO 
    Hi guys, My name is Ed Parry and I’m an 18 year old who has recently read the Millionaire FastLane. First for some background, i am attending university in October after achieving near perfect A level results this summer in Biology, Chemistry and Maths . I also compete in athletics to a national...
Back
Top Bottom