What's new

Recent content by Enzo.Deniau

  1. Enzo.Deniau

    Is my prospecting method good?

    IDEA 
    May 31, 2024 Hi, I’m here to give an update. I should have done it earlier, but I preferred to wait. The Friday meeting was postponed to this Monday. I went, and it was great, but it was not at all the same project. It wasn’t really a simple website anymore; it's now a 10k website. The person...
  2. Enzo.Deniau

    Is my prospecting method good?

    IDEA 
    Update: A few minutes after this message, I checked my email, and I have an appointment on Friday.
  3. Enzo.Deniau

    Is my prospecting method good?

    IDEA 
    Thank you very much for your advice, all three of you: @Fox , @The-J , and @sdbrownlie. I will try to think about what you have said to see if I can succeed in contacting decision-makers for sites at 10k. I will give an update if you are interested. Thanks for the article, @sdbrownlie. I...
  4. Enzo.Deniau

    Is my prospecting method good?

    IDEA 
    Hello everyone, I create websites in France, nothing too fascinating. I'm just trying to make my first source of income online, but I'm having trouble finding clients and prospects. Someone advised me to offer my services for free for a limited time. The first person who called me kindly...
  5. Enzo.Deniau

    Hi, it's my first post on this forum and I come with a little question.

    QUESTION INTRO 
    I will try that this week, I will reply if it worked to already convince prospects to let me manage their website. And in 1 month, if I have succeeded in keeping them with my results. Thank you very much for your help.
  6. Enzo.Deniau

    Hi, it's my first post on this forum and I come with a little question.

    QUESTION INTRO 
    Thank you for your response. Not bad, the thoughts you bring up. But isn't the one-month free trial too short and therefore difficult in our time to rank the website in top search results for a keyword?
  7. Enzo.Deniau

    Hi, it's my first post on this forum and I come with a little question.

    QUESTION INTRO 
    Hi everyone, Let me introduce myself quickly. My name is Enzo. I'm 20 years old, and I'm a young boy from France, from the suburbs of Paris. In short, my mindset has changed quite a bit in the past year. I'm no longer in the same mindset as the people around me. Many of my friends chase after...
Back
Top Bottom