What's new

Recent content by emmarocks

  1. E

    Who's Really There for You? Why You Shouldn't Let Others Hold You Back From Doing What You Want

    @MTF I absolutely feel you. I spent the last 1.5 years travelling around Europe, usually spending 2-3 months out and then 2-3 months in my country. It was disheartening to realize no one gave two shits. It felt like it didn't even register in their brain. The same friend who always complains...
  2. E

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    I'm from Barcelona, Spain.
  3. E

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I read Unscripted. It really opened my eyes. At first I thought it was just gonna be a normal book about reinforcing some mindsets, nothing to lose sleep over. But then I got to "the money scam" and I felt personally called out. MJ was speaking directly about the way I viewed money and I...
Back
Top Bottom