What's new

Recent content by EJan

  1. EJan

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have finished it yesterday. One of the greatest Books I read. It really changed my Worldview. Great Job MJ
  2. EJan

    It's a pleasure to be here

    INTRO 
    Ahhhhh
  3. EJan

    It's a pleasure to be here

    INTRO 
    You mean like working in a Car wash? but there would be high starting costs if you want to keep up with the competition
  4. EJan

    It's a pleasure to be here

    INTRO 
    You mean like working in a Car wash?
  5. EJan

    It's a pleasure to be here

    INTRO 
    I am only a student but I graduate next month
  6. EJan

    It's a pleasure to be here

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone, my name is Jan. I am 17 years old and I am German. I started reading Books I think one year ago and I stumbled upon "The Millionaire Fastlane" and with that, I also stumbled upon this Forum. I don't have any story to tell here, to be honest. I don't have a business yet nor do I...
Back
Top Bottom