What's new

Recent content by DumplingEveryDay

  1. D

    What if you already know enough?

    NOTABLE! 
    I found this really insightful. This is something I hadn't considered before. It really hit me deeply. I appreciate you sharing it.
  2. D

    Reality catches up. (Rant about healthcare system)

    HOT! MINDSET RANT 
    Came across this and it reminded me of the reality and why I’m on this journey. It showed me why not to give in to the dogma.
  3. D

    How Do I Learn To Love Boredom?

    MINDSET 
    Hey Andreas, Your question is very insightful, and I thought about it a lot when I read it in unscripted. In the section about passion, MJ DeMarco said, "Don't be passionate about what needs to be done; be passionate about what you WILL BECOME." Realizing this opened many doors for me that I...
  4. D

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    finished millionaire fastlane , currently on unscripted
Back
Top Bottom