What's new

Recent content by Dstegath

  1. D

    New to the forum

    INTRO 
    Exactly. I believe this forum and these books every day will keep me motivated, along with being at work, which is taking time away from me to work on any ideas or projects I come up with.
  2. D

    New to the forum

    INTRO 
    Thanks! I've already gathered a wealth of information and motivation from the first 22 chapters of Millionaire Mindset.
  3. D

    New to the forum

    INTRO 
    Yes, the other two books are next on my agenda. I already can't put Millionaire Fastlane down and can't wait to get home from work to start reading again each day. Thanks!
  4. D

    New to the forum

    INTRO 
    Yes, that would be exactly it. "an abundance of self-sabotaging self doubt", causing paralysis by analysis. Thanks for pointing that out. I think this forum will really be helpful in getting over any barriers.
  5. D

    New to the forum

    INTRO 
    Hello, I'm new to the forum. Currently reading Millionaire Fastlane. Getting ready to start the chapter that gets into the "fastlane" section of the book. I do not want to be an employee and never have wanted to trade time for $$. I just lack that extra motivation, or "gear" that true...
Back
Top Bottom