What's new

Recent content by DrSpice

  1. D

    Got my niche SaaS app running and got a well paying customer! How do I find more?

    MARKETING SCALING QUESTION 
    Hey everyone, thanks for the support and ideas! I've been investigating as much as I can about this sport and industry and scheduled a couple of meetings with a few hunters, who I hope will give me some feedback on my MVP, tell me about their wants and experiences, and introduce me to ranch...
  2. D

    Got my niche SaaS app running and got a well paying customer! How do I find more?

    MARKETING SCALING QUESTION 
    Hello fastlaners! Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. I'll begin with a quick introduction of myself, where I am standing business and skills-wise, and then get into the meat and potatos of my problem. So, I'm a CS graduate who will be leaving my decently paying but backbreaking job as...
Back
Top Bottom