What's new

Recent content by Dominik10

  1. Dominik10

    Failure in 1 business. Trying to create a second company

    INTRO 
    Digital products – I meant, for example, different icon packs for creators or vector illustrations that artificial intelligence will not produce. But there are already plenty of them on ETSY. I'm also thinking about an advertising studio, but it's an easier way, because you usually work locally...
  2. Dominik10

    Failure in 1 business. Trying to create a second company

    INTRO 
    Hey, I'm 24 years old. I ran a store of supplements for athletes on the Internet and stationary for 4 years. Unfortunately, I had to close it because it was not profitable. I learned during my new profession, which is computer graphics. He has been working remotely as a graphic designer for 6...
  3. Dominik10

    Business Owners, What Are Your Biggest Graphic Design Challenges?

    IDEA FEEDBACK QUESTION 
    Hej, jestem początkujący, grafikiem i pracuję kilka miesięcy w branży, chciałbym tworzyć produkty cyfrowe ale nie wiem jakie były by najlepsze w czasach tego całego AI :(
Back
Top Bottom