What's new

Recent content by DineshSanthanm

  1. DineshSanthanm

    AMA: Affiliate Marketing

    HOT! MARKETING 
    How do u see Youtube as a platform for affiliate marketing? Im thinking of starting a youtube channel related to Tech(coding) or stocks.Would you recommend any niches which are good to get started in 2018?
  2. DineshSanthanm

    Wish you had apps w/10 MILLION+ downloads?

    WEB/DIGITAL 
    I want in.Thanks!
  3. DineshSanthanm

    Failed Entrepreneur giving another shot at business..

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone, I had been a lurker for all these days since i thought I must listen more to the experienced,successful entrepreneurs here.Finally decided to speak up since i took some action from the ideas i got from this forum. Im an android developer right now, who failed terribly trying to...
  4. DineshSanthanm

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read the book and absolutely loved it.I was looking for an answer to the question,whether i must start the business which i 'know'.Through the book i got the solution that i must solve a problem instead of starting something which i know.Thanks MJ.
Back
Top Bottom