What's new

Recent content by Decopalm

  1. Decopalm

    Shiny Object Syndrome Sufferer

    INTRO 
    Solo SaaS founders and tiny teams (2–5 people) who: Still personally handle support emails or chat replies. Care about sounding human and professional. Are bootstrapped or money conscious, time starved. Don’t want to hire support help or add another heavy tool. They value clarity, control, and...
  2. Decopalm

    Shiny Object Syndrome Sufferer

    INTRO 
    Thanks for that. I get what you mean about being a sniper, not a shotgun. I’ve probably been trying to validate too many things at once. The project I’m focused on is ReplySaver. It’s for solo founders or small SaaS teams who still handle their own support and hate sounding robotic. I’m testing...
  3. Decopalm

    Shiny Object Syndrome Sufferer

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the quick reply and a thats a fair point. Right now i'm building replysaver (replysaver.com). It’s a small AI tool for indie founders and small SaaS teams that get buried answering the same support tickets. It doesn’t try to replace them with a bot, it just drafts the replies in...
  4. Decopalm

    Shiny Object Syndrome Sufferer

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone, I’m a military member with almost 20 years in service and I’m working toward my exit in under six years, depending on how execution and transition play out. For the last couple of years I’ve been in deep learning mode, studying systems, frameworks, and AI-assisted development...
Back
Top Bottom