What's new

Recent content by dcarter7119

  1. D

    Recruiting and Athletics - Am I being a 'do what you love' dummy? -Feedback Appreciated

    IDEA FEEDBACK 
    Kevin, I appreciate you responding to let me know, maybe it being so niche is exactly the issue! When you say social media, are you asking about using it or creating a platform? - The main issue I find with social media is that the algorithm can take away your visibility in an instant. There...
  2. D

    Recruiting and Athletics - Am I being a 'do what you love' dummy? -Feedback Appreciated

    IDEA FEEDBACK 
    I have a concept I'm stuck on and I want honest feedback. I’m a former college volleyball athlete. I played at South Florida first year, University of Alabama remainder of undergrad, Coastal Carolina Grad school). I was a full scholarship athlete, so I went through the recruiting process in HS...
Back
Top Bottom