What's new

Recent content by david_k

  1. D

    I am launching my first SaaS product to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry

    SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    Hi Roy, Thanks for the comments. It's been a long time since I was here - I think I’ll need to update it soon with what I’m doing now. I agree that the homepage is quite empty. I need to improve it, but just to include it in my portfolio. I'm not developing this project anymore, but if I have...
  2. D

    I am launching my first SaaS product to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry

    SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    If you want to build your own SaaS, you don't need to learn how to write code. Nowadays, there are tools that don't require you to write any code, and it's a much faster way to get started.
  3. D

    I am launching my first SaaS product to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry

    SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    Hi circleme. Thank you for your helpful feedback and encouragement! I totally agree with what you said, especially about B2B. I definitely want to target this sector with my future SaaS because B2C causes many problems. Your idea of offering my current SaaS to businesses is very good. I...
  4. D

    I am launching my first SaaS product to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry

    SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    Thank you for the feedback. The video will be updated in the future if the project gets some interest or if I find good software to make nice videos quickly. I am not a native English speaker, so I used my idea and asked ChatGPT if it was correct. The value behind the headline should be that...
  5. D

    I am launching my first SaaS product to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry

    SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    Hey Cano, Thank you for your interest. I think this forum is not my target audience anyway. That's a good point, I can add some in the future. How is it going with your product? We can connect on LinkedIn. A few people have tested it. I don't plan to run paid ads for this product, instead...
  6. D

    I am launching my first SaaS product to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry

    SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    Hello everyone. I’ve been here for a while, but this is my first post. I’ve read "The Millionaire Fastlane" twice in the last couple of years. I am officially launching my first SaaS today and would love to hear your honest critique: Sentimetric It took quite a long time to finish - about 6...
Back
Top Bottom