What's new

Recent content by david76

  1. D

    Intro: Digital agency owner of 10 years

    INTRO 
    It definitely isn't a prison, as I very much enjoy what I do. It has afforded me more time with family, and since the day I launched Ive walked my daughter to school every day, and never missed a panto, play or sports day. To that end, starting the business has been a huge success. I will take...
  2. D

    FREE website, would you use it?

    IDEA 
    I run a digital marketing agency, so in answer to your question about pushing a site from 0 to many....yes I have done that many times. Think about eggs, and think about baskets....I'll come back to this point. Secondly, stop thinking about 'traffic' and start thinking about channels. 20...
  3. D

    How many of you play video games?

    HOT! OFF-TOPIC 
    I play Fifa as my chill. I dont really watch much TV, so it's my destress. Actually, Im in the older more mature bracket compared to most people who play Fifa. Im 45. During the first lock-down I decided to start a Fifa group on Facebook for people who play and are more mature. Its grown...
  4. D

    Intro: Digital agency owner of 10 years

    INTRO 
    That's exactly why I have joined the forum. However, the main point in answer to your question is that digital marketing a business probably represents 5% of everything that goes into running a successful and lucrative business. I've already grown a stable and successful business. I certainly...
  5. D

    Intro: Digital agency owner of 10 years

    INTRO 
    Hi guys. So a little about me. I took the momentous decision to resign from my 14 year job. I'd had a young family,so it was a huge gamble. 10 years later and my business is still going, now with 7 staff, and many happy clients. However, I don't feel content, nor successful. My business...
Back
Top Bottom