What's new

Recent content by David Foster

  1. David Foster

    Any coaches worth it?

    GURUS 
    One thing that might be valuable to remember: your personal connection and feeling with someone is much more important than what service or group he or she is with. I'm not arguing that the details of the engagement don't matter, but even a perfect package with someone you don't really...
  2. David Foster

    Any coaches worth it?

    GURUS 
    One issue with questions about things that are poorly defined is that the answers have very limited use. Getting support and guidance for a business can take many forms and that makes your search (and everyone else's) pretty difficult. A lot of people who charge money to help have never done...
  3. David Foster

    Any recommendation for QC inspector Ningbo area? a forwarder?

    I work with a QC inspector and he's in Shanghai but we are working on a project with a factory in Ningbo. I'd be happy to recommend him and his business, he's done amazing work for me over the last 6-7 years or so. I'm brand new here so I don't know the rules about providing information like...
Back
Top Bottom