What's new

Recent content by David Flanagan

  1. D

    Marketing struggles

    MARKETING 
    Thank you, I will try some of these.
  2. D

    Marketing struggles

    MARKETING 
    It is a job search forum where it links people searching for quick, cash paying jobs to people who would like to outsource that type of job rather than do it themselves.
  3. D

    Marketing struggles

    MARKETING 
    I’m not selling anything. It a forum website meant to link people together.
  4. D

    Marketing struggles

    MARKETING 
    I recently started a business and have been trying to market it by posting about it in local facebook groups, posting on nextdoor, and creating an instagram page. I don't think I have even gotten a single view on any of these posts/pages. Any advice for how to market without simply paying lots...
  5. D

    Web Development

    WEB DESIGN 
    Looking to start a new website. I know that there are plenty of web developers and website builders online, but wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a website builder / web host?
  6. D

    How to Start Online Company

    WEB DESIGN 
    Selling a service, looking to build/create a website, any recomendations?
  7. D

    How to Start Online Company

    WEB DESIGN 
    How do I start an online company? How do I add a payment feature so that it takes credit cards, debit cards, etc. What legal documents do I need to acquire to start an online company? How long should I expect it to take to get a website/company up and running?
  8. D

    Amazon FBA and other ecommerce, good or bad?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Thanks, I will definitely make sure to look into some of that stuff and check out that book!
  9. D

    Amazon FBA and other ecommerce, good or bad?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Wow, thats a lot of information. Thanks. I have a few questions though. Are you suggesting that I create/invent my own unique product and sell that via ecommerce? That makes since but wouldn't that take years to invent, design, engineer, prototype, test, develop, and mass produce my product...
  10. D

    Amazon FBA and other ecommerce, good or bad?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Thanks for the advice, I will do that.
  11. D

    Amazon FBA and other ecommerce, good or bad?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Thanks, do you have any other ideas for side hustles to make quick money?
  12. D

    Amazon FBA and other ecommerce, good or bad?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I am considering becoming an amazon FBA and partaking in other forms of ecommerce such as ordering products in bulk and selling on ebay. Does anyone have any experience/advice in partaking in such business opportunities. I know they are not fastlane, but is this a good side hustle?
  13. D

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it, great book. Truly eye opening.
Back
Top Bottom