What's new

Recent content by cparetard

  1. cparetard

    How to study better?

    QUESTION 
    Currently studying accounting and I'm wondering if anyone has used any habits/tactics to study more effieciently (this can then be applied to learning things on this forum as well). Feels like I go through some periods of solid studying then this becomes more automatic, life stress gets in the...
  2. cparetard

    Alex 22

    INTRO 
    You sure? I’ve gone through a bit of freecodecamp, some books, udemy and looked a bit into A.I & algo trading but I haven’t really created any big projects all by myself yet. I know how to google stuff though which I’ve learned is probably the most valuable in programming. You have any tips...
  3. cparetard

    Alex 22

    INTRO 
    Hi I’m currently studying accounting here in Sweden and I’m 22. My family has never been rich and money has always been an issue, but that’s my problem to solve. I’m interested in achieving financial freedom like everyone here and I hope to give good info and also receive here. I’m...
Back
Top Bottom