What's new

Recent content by CosmicMind

  1. C

    Is business dirty ?

    INTRO 
    It’s kind of like when people say Corporations are evil. They can be but not necessarily. Corporations are just groups of people that offer goods and services. There are evil corporations because evil seeks to actualize itself in power structures.
  2. C

    Microsoft Hates Us: Have You Moved To Linux? How Is It Over There?

    HOT! OFF-TOPIC 
    I currently use a MacBook Pro with oracle virtual box to run Windows 11, Windows Server and Linux Ubuntu. Works great haha.
  3. C

    Human Longevity Breakthroughs, Resources, and Websites

    NOTABLE! CHAT 
    I tried this Brand. Micronized, 800mg.
  4. C

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    Bond Volatility up 21.5% today per the ^MOVE index. Highest since Iran war in March. Here comes big moves in equity. I'm buying puts tomorrow on the SPY.
  5. C

    Human Longevity Breakthroughs, Resources, and Websites

    NOTABLE! CHAT 
    I recently discovered a great supplement. PEA(palmitoylethanolamide). It helps with pain, joint pain, inflammation, neuroinflammation, brain health and mood. It cured my ailment in just 3 days. Gone. Zero side effects. FDA is gonna ban it cause they say it even works better than drugs.
  6. C

    There's GOLD in local services: 0% of $20M is still 0.

    GOLD! HOT! ASSERTION 
    You got the right idea. You should also pat yourself on the back for having a degree like that even if nothing came to fruition. It's never too late to learn a trade. A lot of people in the trades are in their later years, second chance ex-cons or career changes. Get into a...
  7. C

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I find these stories more interesting than someone who got rich leveraging their privileged background.
  8. C

    I'm justifying buying a supercar to join a supercar club. Is this a good move?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    I honestly can’t imagine buying a Ferrari and driving it on these roads these days. On the very first day you take it for a drive around town, someone is gonna put a big dent in it in a parking lot. Then you’re gonna hit a pothole and blow a tire and rim. Then someone is gonna cut you off and...
  9. C

    Boltzmann Brain

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Looks like they've redesigned and updated the website. My graphic was from a long time ago. https://loc.closertotruth.com/interactive https://loc.closertotruth.com/map
  10. C

    Boltzmann Brain

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Robert Lawrence Kuhn is pretty good too. I guess Campbell falls into “Anomalous and Altered States”.
  11. IMG_0764.webp

    IMG_0764.webp

  12. C

    Boltzmann Brain

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Entropy is the gap that exists between Potentials and Possibilities and whether anything will actualize into "reality" namely energy or matter. Terminal reality is of course made of energy or matter. You need potential to have any "possibilities". One of my favorite books of all time...
  13. C

    Stay in San Diego for a year or move somewhere cheaper?

    MINDSET 
    What’s wrong with Arizona?
  14. C

    Stay in San Diego for a year or move somewhere cheaper?

    MINDSET 
    Since your job is IT, can you work remotely? That’s a pretty good job. I remember I tried to be a bus driver here and was rejected. LOL
  15. C

    Stay in San Diego for a year or move somewhere cheaper?

    MINDSET 
    I’m from SD, and this place is one of the most expensive places in all America. The place is overcrowded with cars and RVs parked along the side of the road. I both hate and love the place at the same time. Yes, that’s low pay. And even lower pay when you pay your extortion dues to the Uncle...
Back
Top Bottom