What's new

Recent content by coreclaw

  1. coreclaw

    20 y/o web design agency, 4 clients in, about to launch cold email outreach at scale. Looking for advice.

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hey, I think if you're looking to do cold email marketing, then a strong sales list is crucial. One of our SEO marketing clients has been using Google Maps data to consistently reach out to websites of dental clinics, roof repair companies, HVAC companies, and plumbing repair companies. Since...
  2. coreclaw

    What is the best tool for enriching leads?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    coreclaw.com My newly developed tool gives you $3 just for registering, which can be used to get 3,000 free leads. Here's a tool you can use, buddy. Give it a try and give me feedback.
  3. coreclaw

    Lead Generation for Medical Aesthetic Business

    EXECUTION 
    Here's a tool you can use, buddy. Give it a try and give me feedback. coreclaw.com
  4. coreclaw_final_v5.webp

    coreclaw_final_v5.webp

  5. coreclaw_final_v5.webp

    coreclaw_final_v5.webp

  6. coreclaw

    How can I provide my clients with 3,000 free, verified sales leads?

    MARKETING 
    To get real feedback, I'm giving away $3 to anyone who registers on my website now.
  7. coreclaw

    How can I provide my clients with 3,000 free, verified sales leads?

    MARKETING 
    Hey friends, let's discuss what data you need. Tell me, and I can provide it to you for free. All you need is your honest feedback on whether it will be helpful to you.
  8. coreclaw

    How can I provide my clients with 3,000 free, verified sales leads?

    MARKETING 
    Please check your message, friend, and let me know if this meets your requirements. Give me your honest feedback.
  9. coreclaw

    How can I provide my clients with 3,000 free, verified sales leads?

    MARKETING 
    No, it's more about getting genuine user feedback. Friend, if you could help me test it and give me real user feedback, that would be great.
  10. coreclaw

    How can I provide my clients with 3,000 free, verified sales leads?

    MARKETING 
    Yes, the perfect alternative.
  11. coreclaw

    How can I provide my clients with 3,000 free, verified sales leads?

    MARKETING 
    I recently faced a challenge that many can relate to: I needed to quickly deliver a large volume of high-quality, validated sales leads to clients. Manually sifting through this data, or worse, spending weeks writing and maintaining custom crawlers, seemed daunting. I didn't want to be a data...
Back
Top Bottom