What's new

Recent content by CDG

  1. CDG

    A wall of reality (maybe control of the script)

    MINDSET 
    Who are the "them" you are referring to? Mj refers to the people who advocate the script as "seeders" and some can be especially pushy and disheartening. I think your heart is in the right place, but trying to start a computer business where you compete on price might not be a great idea. This...
  2. CDG

    Human Longevity Breakthroughs, Resources, and Websites

    NOTABLE! CHAT 
    The talk of mouse studies reminded me of this: I came across some interesting research on the benefits of Lactobacillus reuteri bacteria to longevity/health in mice: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4354898/ This particular microbe seems especially important. From what I've read...
  3. CDG

    Dating coach - looking for accountability partner

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    Hi Gus, cool channel. I've followed Corey Wayne on youtube for a long time--are you familiar with him? One thing that he does is take questions over email and then make quick videos answering them every day. Seems like a good way to generate a lot of content and gain subs.
  4. CDG

    Opportunities in Food Business Entrepreneurship: Don't Dismiss It.

    NOTABLE! ASSERTION 
    I posted an older (2019) Forbes article over in my execution thread regarding the GT Kombucha brand in my execution thread. I think this fits perfectly with what @MJ DeMarco is saying about opportunities in healthy food products. Check out this more recent data: Kombucha yearly sales data -...
  5. CDG

    Are these FastLane Ideas?

    IDEA 
    What makes you think either of these ideas fulfill a market need? (Honest question.) You could try different searches on trends.google.com to see what people are googling and what trends might be growing as a starting point for exploring these ideas.
  6. CDG

    Rate this idea : "P2P app to sell your food leftovers"

    IDEA FEEDBACK 
    How about instead of selling leftovers for human consumption you could sell left overs for animal consumption? My family has some chickens we keep for the eggs, and they will eat most anything. In fact, I've taken trays of leftovers from catered events I've been to if it's going to be thrown...
  7. CDG

    Human Longevity Breakthroughs, Resources, and Websites

    NOTABLE! CHAT 
    Interesting. I would think it's something that would need to be taken long-term. I would be skeptical of any instant benefits, although some people say it helps their energy levels. Perhaps there is a different level of effectiveness depending on your existing condition and age.
  8. CDG

    Anyone using the DarwinEx investment platform?

    INVESTING 
    Anyone here familiar with DarwinEx? I've been dabbling in algorithmic forex and crypto trading for years and done OK. I have some automated systems that give me decent long-term returns, but this platform is very interesting. It let's you allocate funds to indices run by top traders, and they...
  9. CDG

    Needs to be said... sell the DAMN motorcycle.

    HOT! RANT 
    My brother and I both had bikes in our late teens. We felt cool and girls liked us. Then a friend of ours was killed in a horrible bloody accident including dismemberment when a truck ran a red light. We both sold our bikes shortly afterwards. I do have a small dirtbike these days, that I...
  10. CDG

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    What takes a massive amount of compute power is training the AI models, not running the AI models. You can run a powerful model with a $1000 graphics card for a few users.
  11. CDG

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Thanks for sharing, I hadn't see his video. Anything governments (and the mainstream media) want to censor is often something interesting. Climate change (formerly global warming) fear mongering is the perfect thing to get the masses to demand more of their freedoms be taken away, because it's...
  12. CDG

    Welcome to the long march

    SLOWLANE 
    Sometimes mainstream media actually does hit home. I showed this to my oldest daughter recently, who was always talking about getting a "good" job. What are some other examples of mainstream media exposing the slowlane?
  13. CDG

    Get Fired for Severance?

    SLOWLANE 
    Personally, I don't find it ethical to intentionally get fired for the purposes of getting severance. I've been a bit disappointed that I've never gotten laid off even with several lay off cycles at my current 9-5, but I have very specialized knowledge apparently. If I were in your situation...
  14. CDG

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I also hate the tech giants and generally don't use their services. You can always buy a high-end graphics card and run your AI on a server. That will solve the privacy issue. There are many pre-built models available from general purpose to coding specific. I know someone who did this and I...
  15. CDG

    Human Longevity Breakthroughs, Resources, and Websites

    NOTABLE! CHAT 
    Lately I've been interested in Methylene Blue after a friend mentioned it to me. I didn't see it mentioned. Interesting research on this one. It seems that it makes your mitochondria work more efficiently: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8699482/
Back
Top Bottom