What's new

Recent content by CarlTGT

  1. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
    Also MJ I’m going to have to not continue on the forum. I pisted my 1st post THEN read your do’s & don’t’s. The truth is I came to your forum to see if I could find a digital marketer/ promoter who would like to join up with me as a team. I have a new song/single just finished, ready to be...
  2. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
    I really like that MJ & I know you are correct. I like that weight example too. It makes me laugh because it’s so obvious. I know what I say now will still make me incorrect, and I’m not being defensive/ argumentative, but I really think a person can’t be & do everything; that businesses are...
  3. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
    I’m laughing here “that guy over there did it with power ball”. That’s good. 50% sounds good to me. A career, affecting humanity positively. This music business having a partnership instead of solo sounds good. True though on learning it myself, I hear you on that. You are not manifesting...
  4. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
    Yes a partner, not an employee, is what I’d like. A partnership. But yes I hear you on all that. It’s probably what I’ll have to do, learn these skills myself. I see it as telling Jimi Hendrix to stop playing guitar, stop falling asleep with his guitar, stop gigging; and start learning...
  5. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
    Yes I agree, that is part of the plan. I must have a YouTube channel and contribute regular content(mainly singing my songs I would assume). Thank you, good idea. Carl.
  6. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
    Far out man, brilliant! Gosh so much there. Totally agree on my videos; terrible quality, I’m so aware of that. I don’t want to put the time needed in to learning. This is the biggest reason I’ve joined the FLF; I’m going to do another post and get clearer with what I’m looking for. I want a...
  7. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
    That’s man, wow really thorough. Thanks for all that. Looking up my Spotify Numbers and releases; unreal; you are on it. No bragging, just for background: I’ve written 800 complete songs. Around 2,500 songs begun, but not good enough to follow through on. Hundreds & hundreds of live gigs...
  8. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
  9. C

    You could see it as being choiceless.

    STORY INTRO 
    Like Bruce Springsteen said: if I never made it, I would have kept playing music, as an unknown, for the rest of my life. Hello, my name is Carl, from Australia, and I am a singer songwriter. My stage name/artist name is: THE GREATER TAPESTRY. I write all original songs, as an original artist...
Back
Top Bottom