What's new

Recent content by Cameraman

  1. C

    How do you decide whether to suck it up and learn to code or to rely on outside help to customize WordPress E-commerce website?

    HOT! QUESTION 
    Well done. Have you tried using a plugin like Asset Cleanup? There are a few out there, but they let you unload individual plugins, JavaScript, and CSS across your site, then load the bits you need on each page. They can make a huge difference to site speed.
  2. C

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I've also recently switched to using DuckDuckGo for search rather than Google. My issue isn't about the AI (I find that quite useful), it's about almost every search result on a page being a paid Ad. Because of that, you see the same garbage results all the time.
  3. C

    How I Built an AI Employee by Accident (Antifragile's Agentic AI Experience)

    SCALING EXECUTION - AI - 
    Thanks for continuing your posting and sharing so much @Antifragile . I had already discovered and been reading the other threads. They are useful threads, but quite disjointed and there is a lot of interaction at different levels of experience. I'm an old bloke and sometimes have difficulty...
  4. C

    3x Your Productivity With Wispr Flow

    HOT! - AI - 
    @Andy Black I wanted to share a quick update on my experience using MacWhisper. I've been using it when building my latest course. I've recorded all the video lessons and then extracted the soundtrack from them. I then used MacWhisper to turn the course audio into a transcript. I've been able...
  5. C

    Wealth Windows: One Chart Shows You How to Get Rich...

    GOLD! HOT! - AI - 
    Thank you. I've just switched my subscription to the correct one.
  6. C

    Wealth Windows: One Chart Shows You How to Get Rich...

    GOLD! HOT! - AI - 
    I couldn't agree more. I've spent the last 12 months trying to improve and automate myself out of my business so I can focus on more creativity. Although I've spent a lot of this time experimenting with AI, I'm still falling behind the curve. It was reading the posts by @Antifragile that made me...
  7. C

    How I Built an AI Employee by Accident (Antifragile's Agentic AI Experience)

    SCALING EXECUTION - AI - 
    This is such a brilliant read, and I had largely passed it by because I didn't understand the concept of AI Agents. It was only when I watched this video below that I realised what's going on and came back to read this thread again. The video is also worth watching and is quite funny. If you...
  8. C

    3x Your Productivity With Wispr Flow

    HOT! - AI - 
    There seems to be quite a few of them. I never realised that a Whisper AI model had even been developed and that it made all of this possible.
  9. C

    3x Your Productivity With Wispr Flow

    HOT! - AI - 
    @Andy Black Although I was impressed by WisprFlow, I decided not to take out a subscription in the end. That's because I found another product called MacWhisper. It's just as good and seems to have some other features that I don't think are in Wisprflow. For example, I can record long...
  10. C

    3x Your Productivity With Wispr Flow

    HOT! - AI - 
    I'm doing that too, but it seems to handle the pause very well. The other thing I've noticed is that when I make a mistake, I just repeat myself with the correct words. What I get back is the corrected version, which takes the pressure off even more. I've haven't done very well with using it...
  11. C

    3x Your Productivity With Wispr Flow

    HOT! - AI - 
    I've been using Wisper Flow for a few days now. So far, I've written a couple of YouTube scripts with it and an article for my website. The results are very good, especially for the YouTube scripts, because they're written in my voice. But the area that's really surprised me is when I've been...
  12. C

    What musical instruments do you play?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    5 String Banjo. I started to learn 8 years ago, aged 52 A music teacher at school told me I was tone-deaf and had no rhythm, so I gave up on the idea of learning music. Turns out she knew nothing. I now play for an hour most days and love it.
  13. C

    3x Your Productivity With Wispr Flow

    HOT! - AI - 
    I haven't used it fully in anger yet, just on a short article and a few emails, but I can already see that it's more accurate. Although dictating with a Mic and having AI clean up the text was an improvement on typing, I still found that I needed to check the results, as there would sometimes be...
  14. C

    3x Your Productivity With Wispr Flow

    HOT! - AI - 
    Thanks @Andy Black I've only just spotted this because, ironically, I've had my head down writing a book. This is a brilliant piece of software and a lot better than what I was previously doing. I think it's going to save me an awful lot of time.
  15. C

    Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making (Release thread)

    HOT! BOOKS 
    That's very odd. When I look at the book in my Kindle app, admittedly on a Mac desktop, the headings and subheadings are in a bold Serif Font. Here's what mine looks like. Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions.
Back
Top Bottom