What's new

Recent content by Brian1989

  1. Brian1989

    Calgary, Canada

    MEETUPS 
    Edmonton here!
  2. Brian1989

    Bar Business

    Perfect, shot you a message Thanks for the reply's
  3. Brian1989

    Bar Business

    that's what I have to do, but first I got to figure out costs, profits, etc. Shouldn't I figure all of that out before I jump into sharing the idea to potential buyers? Thanks for the advice
  4. Brian1989

    Bar Business

    So I have a idea, its aimed towards young people that go to night clubs/bars. It could be marketed to any club in the world. I've been researching for weeks now and still haven't see this service available to the night club/bar scene anywhere. Basically I'm looking for someone who is involved...
  5. Brian1989

    Dropping out of High school?

    MINDSET 
    I dropped out of high school. I stayed until grade 12 they let me go to my prom, but I had to go back for a extra year for 3 credits in alt courses. I dropped out half way through the final school year. The first year of dropping out was rough, I was making $9 a hour until a lot of my friends...
Back
Top Bottom