What's new

Recent content by brainito_com

  1. brainito_com

    Cosmetics Manufacturer

    SOURCING 
    Yes, I have worked with a few cosmetics startups - big noise around vegan and cruelty-free. Few things that make a difference - Good smell, premium design, and packaging, and branding
  2. brainito_com

    What methods are you using to keep your goals on track?

    IDEA 
    I create a weekly sheet with daily activity. and mark yes/no. I did this for 6 months, It worked well building habits - Reading book, Clean diet, Meditation, Workout, Sleep on time
  3. brainito_com

    market research

    MARKETING 
    We do follow our own Framework to analyze markets. This might help you Value Bridge Analysis: The GPS to Consumer Hearts & Minds<br/>
  4. brainito_com

    New here!

    MARKETING 
    Hi, I’m Nidhi. I help run marketing for small businesses - brainito.com Just found this forum, I was impressed by book "Fastlane M" How do you use it best? Any tips to get started or connect with others here?
  5. brainito_com

    Is the road and industry your choosing more important than how "hard you work"?

    IDEA 
    Yes, the industry matters. Choose a work that adds value to people and you enjoy the most, even if you don't get paid, It fulfills inside
Back
Top Bottom