What's new

Recent content by BlackMagician

  1. BlackMagician

    Wealth Windows: One Chart Shows You How to Get Rich...

    GOLD! HOT! - AI - 
    Sourcing good product will take time. The site/marketing part can be done in 2-3 weeks max. Will you be able to discuss little more on how your system work? Would love to share my process/ideas also.
  2. BlackMagician

    Wealth Windows: One Chart Shows You How to Get Rich...

    GOLD! HOT! - AI - 
    Let's share how we all are doing it here as a safe space for TFF. I am doing something similar. I am also sharing it away next week. The best way to leverage this? Option 1: Make it robust and Enterprise grade, launch as a OS for brands/agency to use (DIY) Option 2: Make it your Powerful...
  3. BlackMagician

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    My biggest clients came from people reading my content in LinkedIn, using my insights, getting results, jumping on call with me for Audit, and then we crack the deal. I think it depends more on how that particular niche operates and where our strength lies
  4. BlackMagician

    How to validate any product idea in 2026 using AI in a week, step by step

    GOLD! - AI - 
    After reading this, now I am itching to write a full guide on scaling e-commerce brand using Ads, LP and Retention with real examples and data.
  5. BlackMagician

    How to validate any product idea in 2026 using AI in a week, step by step

    GOLD! - AI - 
    Here is how not to get banned. If your Facebook profile is old, and you don't have a business manager /ad account already created, then create a business manager/ad account normally and wait for few days. Just keep using your profile normally for scrolling, chatting etc. Then add payment method...
  6. BlackMagician

    The #1 Threat to Your Success is Internal...

    NEWSLETTER 
    10x is better than 2x is a good book that talk in similar line.
  7. BlackMagician

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Many people I know already doing $50k/month doing this.
  8. BlackMagician

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Here are some good one for ecom brands and AI business. Some are for operation side also: AI Automation Made Easy (my fav) AI Automation Station (myfav) https://www.skool.com/ai-automation-club-7843/ https://www.skool.com/ai-automation-vault/ https://www.skool.com/ai-automation-mastery-group/...
  9. BlackMagician

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Yes bunch of them on Skool. I will share it here today
  10. BlackMagician

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I will. Either will shoot a video doing it or create a steps and share the final template/flow/system so that it can be directly used with some changes.
  11. BlackMagician

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Flow that generates AI UGC. But this is more on paid thing. Using Arcads AI. I think I have a n8n flows that creates basic UGC somewhere in my repo without Arcads. Let me find it. Nothing crazy here :rofl: :rofl: . Don't call me that. I am also learning! Just being active on AI...
  12. BlackMagician

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Yes this should be done. So many things are changing so fast, that if we as a community don't help each other, it will be our loss. This is what I have done using AI, hence can confidently pitch in: - Created AI system to punch out good Ads for Ecom brands - Created an AI LinkedIn Content...
  13. BlackMagician

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Already done! Watched couple of videos already. Got this urge to start engineering business.... but damn, I dont know sh** about that. Hahaha
Back
Top Bottom